The Credit Services Supervisor will be responsible for leading and supporting the Credit Analyst/Accounts Receivable team. This individual will work closely with the Credit Services Manger to develop departmental goals and will assist with the achievement of these goals. High leadership skills are required for this individual to succeed. This position is currently located in Warren, MI for the next 6-8 months while our new headquarters facility is being built. The new location will be in Novi, MI at the corner of 14 Mile Rd and M5.
- Supervision of credit analyst team and activities to support sales efforts and maximize customers buying potential while effectively mitigating associated credit risk.
- Support credit approval and maintenance practices for the credit analyst team.
- Provide direction and support for day-to-day credit analyst tasks.
- Analyze and provide account reconciliation and problem resolution.
- Support internal and 3rd party financing programs to facilitate customer purchasing options.
- Act as a liaison between credit department and sales teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSBA and/or 5+ years of experience in Commercial Credit/Account Receivable.
- Previous experience as a Senior Credit Analyst or lead preferred.
- Leadership and mentorship skills a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume, environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software specifically, strong Excel skills.
Berkshire Production Supply Co LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.