The Credit Analyst will be working closely with assigned vendors and customers to ensure their credit service is provided at a level expected.This individual will work closely with the Credit Services Supervisor and team members on assigned A/R portfolios. This position is currently located in Warren, MI for the next 6-8 months while our new headquarters facility is being built. The new location will be in Novi, MI at the corner of 14 Mile Rd and M5.
- Actively manages a portfolio of accounts, maintaining customer credit profiles and transactions to support sales efforts and maximize customer’s buying potential while effectively mitigating associated credit risk.
- Utilizes credit reporting services and references to determine availability of credit.
- Resolves invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Promotes prompt customer payments.
- Applies cash application to correct customer accounts.
- Collects past due balances.
- Promotes company website to improve work flow, communication and transparency and realize efficiencies and expense control for customers and the company alike.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and/or 2+ years of previous experience in Commercial Credit, Accounts Receivable, and Collections.
- Accurate data entry, analytical, reconciliation, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast paced high volume environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Berkshire Production Supply Company LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.