The Warehouse Associate is responsible for storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders at their assigned location. The goal is to contribute to company efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction by ensuring that the right product is delivered on-time with superior accuracy. The Warehouse Associate works in a team-based distribution environment. This position is currently located at our Headquarters in Warren, MI, however will be moving to the Novi, MI area at M5 and Fourteen Mile mid 2020 when we finish building our new headquarters.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous warehouse work preferred.
- DOT Driving Certification or Box Truck driving experience preferred.
- Use of electronic scanner is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Occasionally moves up to 70 lbs.
- Frequently standing, twisting, bending and lifting.
- Ability to operate a hand-held scanner, computer and pallet jack.
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.