The Data Information Specialist is primarily responsible for the researching and creation of new products in Business Operating System. In addition, they will also work with various departments to populate and maintain Product Information System(PIM). This position is currently located at our Headquarters in Warren, MI, however will be moving to Novi, MI in 2020 as we finish building our construction on our new facility.
- Research and create product specifications for digital and print media sources from various locations and departments.
- Monitor daily submissions of new products.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Pricing Departments for approvals and uploads of new product entries into ERP system.
- Work with Product Managers to create and maintain ads for all digital and print offerings based on scheduled timelines.
- Coordinate maintenance and completion of printed material data with Graphics Department.
- Update and create all online offerings through the PIM or graphics system.
- Other duties may apply.
- High School Diploma required; BSBA preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in data maintenance; website or catalog data maintenance preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience writing queries in SQL strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Access, Word and Outlook.
- Strong researching skills via printed material and online offerings.
- Able to communicate coherently with various departments for New Product Entries and solve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have the ability to work with Product Management regarding flyer and catalog ads.
- Able to multi-task and work under deadlines.
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.