The Account Support Specialist will work closely with customers, outside sales and internal teams to contribute to the quality of customer service in developing, testing, and maintaining customer websites. This individual will handle multiple projects & daily duties that include invoicing, website tier 1 support, as well as scheduling of projects.
- Acts as first point of contact with customers regarding all aspects of WebX programs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all customer web platforms and demonstrate functionality.
- Ensures all documents are processed for the WebX platforms including marketing agreements scopes of work, and customization.
- Works with product management on obtaining new vendors and product for the sites.
- Assists and/or train customers in building and maintaining their websites (front and back end).
- Other duties may apply.
- Maintains network screen for each dealers’ system.
- Complete initial testing of new website features in system before distributed to customers sites.
- Assists in coordinating and scheduling demonstrations, training, and technical/focus group calls with customers, website developers, third party software firms, and internal staff regarding customer websites.
- Provides Tier 1 support for questions and troubleshooting issues concerning customers’ Data Management, Users Control, Order Management, Pricing Management, Marketing Management, Translation, Settings and Network.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles, project progress, and updates as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in account support, customer service, help desk, or related field.
- High School Degree or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- High understanding of JIRA Ticketing System and/or other ticketing systems
- Preferred knowledge of system requirements such as system domain, system Favicon, CMS Editor Pages.
- Experience working in HTML, Web Programming Skills, E-commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to travel for on-site customer visits if/when needed.
- Preferred knowledge of WebX website backend of system
- Frequently working with telephone
- Frequently sitting at work station
- Ability to operate a computer
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.