The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to customers requests for pricing, quotes, and logistical questions on products sold by the organization. This individual will work closely with customers, outside sales, and internal teams to provide solutions to the customer that are highly effective and profitable for both parties while providing an excellent customer experience. This position is currently located in Warren, MI for the next 12-15 months while our new headquarters in Novi, MI is being built. The position will then be based in Novi, MI full-time.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Responds to customer and outside sales requests on products and quotes via phone and email.
- Develops strong customer relationships, inform customers of current sales and marketing programs, and effectively close the sales opportunities that are uncovered.
- Displays a thorough understanding of products and features.
- Partners with sales team and other internal teams to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree and/or 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and build demand over the phone.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals.
- Industrial supply distribution experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Production Tool Supply Company LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.